Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just Testing.

Just Testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog. There is just a couple of rules of engagement when commenting here. I'd appreciate it if you would read over these before commenting.

Please be aware that my blog is not intended for any debatable purposes (honestly!!). You’re welcome to comment your opinion and discuss topics with me but the only free speech on this blog is MINE. I have the right to delete any comment that I deem necessary. I have comments set for moderation and I reserve the right to deny comments if I feel it necessary. If something offends you, you are welcome to press the little red X in the right corner of your screen.

Since the internet is a place of freedom and this is my corner, I do not wish to waste precious time with comments or questions meant to stir things up or vent. This blog is simply just a place for me to share what the Lord is convicting me of and showing me in my walk with Him. No one is compelled to read anything they do not agree with, and it does no one any good to sent messages with hateful intentions. Follow up comments for such messages are generally look down upon and discouraged [they also will be deleted].

Thank you, and love in Yahovah God, and His son, Yeshua the Messiah -
~Miss Rachel